HomeLatest News & UpdatesHorrible! As soon as the electric wire fell, the ashes were...

Horrible! As soon as the electric wire fell, the ashes were burnt to death IV news

Horrible! As soon as the electric wire fell, the ashes were burnt to death

North Bengal News Digital Desk: Hi-tension burns to ashes. 6 people were burnt to death in the tragic incident. The incident took place on Thursday at an agriculture farm in Chillakondaiyahpalli village of Tandimari Mandal in Andhra Pradesh’s Sri Sathya Sai district. Upon receiving the news, the local police rushed to the spot. The deceased were all workers of that agriculture firm. Police were able to rescue a woman from the scene. He is currently undergoing treatment.

The post Horrible! As soon as the power went out, the burnt auto appeared first on Uttarbanga Sambad | Latest news and happening about North Bengal today.

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

- Advertisment -