HomeLatest News & UpdatesFirst merit list released, 42 percent students did not get their preferred...

First merit list released, 42 percent students did not get their preferred college – Bombay News IV news





As the FYJC admission process in Mumbai gets underway, the first merit list released by the state board on Saturday revealed that 58 per cent students got their preferred college. Due to the mistakes made while filling the admission form and the frenzy to get admission in the nominated college, the remaining 42 percent people in the first merit list did not get their favorite college. Hence students are preparing to get their favorite college in the second merit list.
The FYJC admission process has also been delayed due to the delay in the declaration of CBSE board results. This time 2.37 lakh students had registered for FYJC admission process. Out of these total students in the first round, 1.39 lakh students have got the college of their choice, still more than 97,000 students have not got the college of their choice.

Mumbai Reputed Colleges Cut Off
HR College, Churchgate
Commerce – 93%

NM College
Commerce – 93.6%

St. Xavier’s College
Arts – 94.2%
Science -89.6%

- Advertisement -

Ruiya College
Arts – 91.4%

Mithibai College
Arts – 87.6%
Commerce – 90.8%
Science – 89%

Podar College
Commerce – 92.4%

Casey College
Arts – 85.6%
Commerce – 90.8%
Science – 88.2%

Jai Hind College
Arts – 90.2%
Commerce – 91%
Science – 87.4%



Post Views:
64




The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

- Advertisment -