Acording to reports here is the income difference between Bollywood and South Stars
Published by: Suparna Majumder | Posted: May 14, 2022 7:23 pm| Updated: May 14, 2022 7:23 pm
News Daily Digital Desk: Bollywood is getting a hint of thunder signal in the tide of southern cinema. In such a situation, many directors of B-Town are relying on the star of the Deccan. However, Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu does not have much confidence in Bollywood. Bollywood will not pay him a fair wage. So the star commented that he does not want to work in Bollywood. Is that really so? Let’s take a look at the list of remuneration of the stars of the two industries.
Shah Rukh-Salman and Aamir – these three Khans of Bollywood do not get paid now. They believe in dividends. Hrithik Roshan also signed the contract in exchange for dividends. There is a big difference in the income of the rest of the Bollywood stars. According to data from Netdunia –
- Bollywood players Akshay Kumar 135 crore for a picture
- After Akshay Ranbir Kapoor. His income per picture is 60 crore rupees
- Although he could not show miracles in the movie ‘Jayeshbhai Jordar’ Ranbir Singh Get Rs 50 crore for a photo
- Action Star Tiger Shroff. His salary per picture is 50 crore rupees
- Varun Dhawan He took a fee of Rs 35 crore for each film
- Shahid Kapoor He took 30 crore rupees for a picture
[আরও পড়ুন: জোয়া আখতারের ছবিতে শাহরুখকন্যা ও অমিতাভের নাতি, প্রকাশ্যে ‘দ্য আর্চি’র টিজার]
Southern stars are not far behind in terms of remuneration. This has changed a lot since the release of the movie in Pan India. Prabhas, Ramcharan, NTR Jr., Yash’s movie revenue has increased.
- Deccan ‘Thalaiva’ Rajinikanth. He took a fee of 100 crore rupees for each picture
- That is before ‘Bahubali’ Prabhas The income per picture was 7 crore rupees or now he wants 100 crore fee for a film.
- Mahesh Babu He used to charge Rs 45 crore for each film. Now he is asking for 60 crore rupees per picture.
- Malayalam superstar Mohanlal. His picture income is 84 crore rupees.
- NTR Jr. And Ramcharan Or got a salary of Rs 33 crore for the film ‘RRR’
- The movie ‘Pushpa’ is a famous star Allu Arjun The per capita income is said to be Rs 35 crore.
- The Kannada star got Rs 28 to 30 crore for the movie ‘KGF: Chapter 2’ Glory.
[আরও পড়ুন: শাহরুখের পর এবার লম্বা চুলের সলমনের লুকে মজলেন নেটিজেনরা, দেখুন ছবি]
Sangbad Pratidin News App: Download News Daily App to get the latest news updates